Friday, June 12, 2009

Bestfriend

11 June 2009

Aida and I went to OU yesterday. We were supposed to watch a futsal match but it was cancelled. So we hanged out with a bunch of people, people I don't really know. They are all from Taman Desa. Haha, Natto was there too :) Amin, my bestfriend's boyfriend and Anwar, my bestfriend were there also. Oh but I don't forget to mention my BESTFRIEND who is very important to Daa and I, of course. He's definitely not nice, HAHA. We watched Terminator Salvation. I watched it twice now haha. Then we went window shopping for awhile. Before that, we had lunch at Zianmai Sushi. Daa loved the Unadon :O Finally she get to eat her eel! Then we walked around and we had our dinner in Fish & Co at around 6pm. That was an early dinner! Very early indeed. Yea, thats about it. I met new friends but we were so tired after all. Oh Daa, you're most welcome :) anything for you!

1 comment: