Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Turning 14

Gosh, I'm 14. Maybe I should be 14 like ten years ago? Cos I look way older now. This year's birthday celebration was just basically with my family members. Anyways, I had a lot of fun! I've got my most wanted presents :) AWESOME ones. hehehe and cash! But i guess some people just forgotten my birthday :( plus, I guess I was a little worried about my test the next day that night when I was celebrating my birthday so I wasn't really fully enjoying it. But, I thanked all my beloved ones for the surprises, presents and everlasting wishes!

Surprises:
-Qi came to my house on 28th Feb cos he said he wanted to study and do revisions on Sejarah and Science. So he came at 2pm then we studied for like 1 hour? We were probably talking more than revising. Then Yayam came for Mei Ling's party and we stopped 'studying'. So we went upstairs and we were watching Discovery Channel. Then he said "Mei, I gi main computer eh" I was still watching tv. He went back at 6pm. It was finally 12am and my close ones wished me :) (love you guys!) then at 1.43am Qi texted me but i did not read the message until 5 something in the morning I woke up and read the message. The message said "Happy birthday mei..look under the long red chair in your room" I was like huh? I was sort of doing my sleep-walking and I bend down to look whats under the chair. There's a box! Can you imagine, waking up way so early in the morning walk around the room with your eyes shutted. I was so surprised and touched I swear. Thanks Qi :) you're the best, and I love you with all my heart!

-My elder sister told me few days ago before my birthday that she couldn't get my birthday present in time cos she's busy with her work and interviews. So I didn't thought much and I said 'ok'. So yesterday I blew off the candles, on the lights and suddenly my sister called, "Meeeiii... Happy Birthday! :) *handing over the most awesome present I've ever received!*" I was screaming like a mad girl. God how crazy =P

And Jan and Acap brought me to Curve and we had pancakes! in Paddington House of Pancakes :) It was my first time there and the food there are sooooo tempting! I can't keep my eyes off of the menu. They sell mini attractive cupcakes and delicious pancakes with ice cream, bananas and all sort of pancakes! So yeah, it was a birthday meal for me :) thank you sayaaaaaang I LOVE YOU
Then.. Daa asked me what do I want as my birthday present and she said 'please don't say you dont have to get me anything' ahah so yeah, of cos I must tell her what I want most. So I told her to wrap her with BLUE papers and a ribbon and present herself to me :) but she didn't do so! She bought me a necklace instead. But I like it though. I'm wearing it now! heheheh thank you babe muah muah muah <3

Thats all about my birthday I guess, thanks for everything to make my birthday the most wonderfullest and most irreplaceable one! Loves

1 comment: