Thursday, March 12, 2009

Retail Therapy

I need to shop till I drop! I've been paralyzed for 4 days! Now I'm cured. So happy and I've looking for a better tomorrow. I'm going back school, finally. Ok, let's see what's on my shopping list. Oh I guess I need to shop for tee shirts and bags and shades! I think I'm facing impulsive disorder problem. I'm a shopaholic :P giggles. I wanna have my Fondue Haagen Dazs! slurps. OH! and Auntie Anne's. Last but not least, PANCAKES! mother pussy F! I've been locked up for 4 days not even going out for school so do you think I should relax myself and have some of 'em? OF COURSE I SHOULD. Seriously, with the unbearable pain on your leg, being all alone while you can't even talk to anyone but yourself :( and stuffing abundance of snacks, oily food, bread and uh, you can't imagine :(

No comments:

Post a Comment