Thursday, May 14, 2009

BONJOUR!

omg, after so long, my internet is fixed :)
weeee, I just shifted into my new house for about two weeks or more. This isn't as bad as I thought becos I get more warmth here and I'm happy! lol i sound like a little kid hehe. Well, so mid term is just around the corner and I ain't prepared. Apparently, I just thought of going for more shopping and neglected my studies. What-the-HELL. I MUST study nerding.

Anyways, cheer practices are going great! Though everyone was beyond exhausted but the hard work was worthwhile! We did so much strength-work and built muscles, ALOT. Now everyone's muscles are super huge. Kheen Ho (our coach) told us to do so in order to win, to get in top 5! hahahaha I can't wait ok! Nicole started with the supporters listing. Everyone sounded so.. tremendously excited for the competition! Thanks guys

My dog, Twiggy just gave birth to 5 lil adorable puppies! They are Bvlgari, Kiwi, Berry, Mango and Melon. They are practically names of fruits :) There's only a boy and 4 girls. haha it seems like my house is totally filled with GIRLS.

OK, I think I shall stop. Sorry for having such a long post cos I haven't been updating my blog for two weeks. Oh fyi, my tummy's name is Tammy! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment