Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pontianak

Qi and I went to Daa's house for "exam revision". We actually studied for awhile and did some exercises. Then we went down for lunch and talked for an hour or so. Then, we decided to go upstairs and watch Pontianak. Haha that movie was crap, seriously. We keep laughing throughout the movie. Didn't know what was so funny but I just laughed non stop. We had fun ;)

I can't start nerding! I don't know whats on my mind. So empty. Im so blur about whats coming out for Geo. Im gonna suck in Geo paper. DAMN. Technically, its becos I didn't pay attention in class and, talk to friends most of the time. Sigh. OMG, my sister is bringing me out tonight for Chilis. I'm gonna die of cheese, and break my damn hell diet again.

Oh and lastly, I think I miss him so much now. All of a sudden, no idea why.

No comments:

Post a Comment