Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Left My Blog Abandoned Again!

HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN:)

haha sorry, a little bit hyper-active :) Life has been going great lately! Birthday parties, shopping, eating and school! But science is going too far, I'm afraid I can't catch up! Mid Term is coming real soon. It feels like I just did my 1st monthly test yesterday? Hmm. Anyways, we celebrated Ze's birthday last weekend. And two weeks before we celebrated Ming's and Qi's birthday. Bought Qi a Topman shirt again. This time it says (a few girls name which got scribbled on) and lastly the current gf's name. I hope he wears it atleast once a week like the Patrick tee I bought for him!

OH, here comes Motivation Camp on this friday! Haven't been going for school trips with my bunch of crazy friends. Really miss the good old times. Ok, since myself is not allowing me to continue, I shall stop here. Will TRY really HARD to update soon. Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment