Friday, April 30, 2010

What do you say?

HUMANOID is tomorrow :) Today is really short. School finished damn fast. Then mommy bought chicken rice for me YUMMY! Came home, took a nap and now lazing around. Don't know what to do! I'm so lazy to take shower. So lazy to exercise. (Hmm no wonder I'm a fat pig) Wow I guess tomorrow's schedule is fully planned! Going to be in OU at 11 or 12pm. Hang out and lunch with Mummy Jane, baby Luqman and abg. I hope she can really make it! Then join the girls at Neway. Gonna meet up with Shi Yong and all for dinner before the concert starts. Leaving at 11 something maybe and still have to go for cousin's bday! Sooo gonna be a tiring day. I shall take as much rest as I can tonight.

EVERYONE IS GOING PHUTURE TONIGHT, WHERE DO I GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment