Sunday, May 2, 2010

1st May

Woah oh oh oh! They're telling me its beautiful!

YES ITS BEAUTIFUL! I fell in love with TOKIO HOTEL! They're awesooome :) Had a great time in OU on saturday! Went there at 11.30am and had brunch with Daa at Old Town. Then went to Toys R Us to meet up with Mummy Jane, abang and Baby LUQMAN! He is so chubby and cuuuteee! His eyes are huge and he pose to the camera! Smart boy :) Then went up to Neway and booked a room then down to Arena foodcourt for lunch with the guys. Neway for 3 hours! I lost my voice but luckily it recovered just in time for the concert HEHE. There were a lot of bestarians! Ex bestarians too. So a bunch of ssb students hanged out together. Aida, Shauqi, Shaun, Shi Yong, Joey Ang, Wei Xian, Amirul, Iman, Natto, Aini, Anis, Jiasin, Chi Shun, Lily, Dzakwan, Harith, Wesley, Aimran and so on! Too many to list em down. But we had great fun really! Eventhough we were all sweaty, wet, sticky and SMELLY! Really did enjoy myself. After the concert, we headed to Alsafa for supper as most of us are hungry after the crazyy dancing&singing exercise. Oh yeah, during the concert we forgot to get mineral water before that so when we see anyone with mineral water, we started snatching it and yelling for it. We took it from Lily and Aini then the mineral water never came back to them. Haha poor thingz! That's it I guess. I hope there'll be more cool bands coming and we can do this again:)

Take me there, Tom & Bill Kaulitz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment