Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Disagreement

I assumed some people out there aren't much satisfied with their lives; people's behaviours, the way they act and stuff like that. I tend to fall in love with someone very easily. Just as i thought they're nice to talk to and out-standing.
People do make mistakes, everyone does and so, they gave you an intense pain, you can hardly resist. But is there anything you can do to change this fact? Turn back time that is. Erase every memorable and irreplaceable moments you had in your mind.
We don't take things for granted. We work out every relationship by ourselves, pulling through thicks and thins. Somehow things don't work in the way we wanted it to be. If you can't reach the target you're aiming for, and you're so mad at yourself why is this all happening, don't stress. Don't start pulling your hair and hitting your head. Look at the bright side. Maybe this is a sign to tell you that its a new beginning.
No matter what you're facing now, things happen for a reason. There are a lot more complications in life. I'd prefer staying calm and here it goes again, "whatever happens, happens." and I've never regretted who I liked because I believe that every of them has their (missing texts) that I couldn't describe in words. Something in particular that keeps me attracted and distracts me in everything I do. Those are the pictures I will treasure.

Mei, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment