Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What you get in return

Gosh, thank you so much. i was doing this survey while thinking of my next title to my blog. So now I've got this.

So all of a sudden I got this strong feeling that I should write this out. I was in love with this guy. He's such a wonderful guy. He's so good at sweet talks and i felt so good to be around him. I can never describe how he exactly is in words. Too much about him. I fall head over heels for him. To be honest, i don't know much about love, yeah maybe i don't think rasionally sometimes while taking actions becaus people might think i'm immature? But I do know what I am doing. I love him i really do. I don't know how long will my love for him last but I can tell, till now, i still do. But now he's gone. Far away from me. Perhaps, I get to meet him again. What to do, i should start moving on now :P say byebyeee

Mei, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment