Friday, December 26, 2008

Memorial

I think i am broke, very. i spent all my money on my CNY clothes! but, i am happy to see my wardrobe filled with beautiful clothes :) hmm, i went out yesterday. with my buddies. gosh nothing changed but their hairstyles! the guys' were so looonggg and hot. Just my lil girl, Wendy did not change much. I guess I was relieved when i saw her yesterday. Havent been actually having a proper talk since school holidays started. She felt better after all, perhaps. Though, i don't wanna tell her much about anything related to her ex? Cos i don't think she'll feel good hearing that. So just let it flow. On the other hand, my hangus-ed brother, I still don't get to see him. Its been a month or so. Anyway, I just want them to be good and move on. Dont wanna see them get to bed in pain.

Mei, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment