Sunday, December 28, 2008

Strawberries

gosh, how pathetic yesterday was! Its an embarrassment to say but, i didn't bathe yesterday :D ahahah. Dirty, i know! but i was in Cameron Highlands, just a quick decision made by my parents cause they have nothing better to do? It's been such a boring weekend. Then they gotta go relax themselves. Hence, get strawberries! I'll post some beautiful mesmerizing pictures later on. Anyways, this is the ever first time i been there. Not as great as i heard about it from people. Trash all around and God, it stinks. Plus, its kind of cool and I didn't get my jacket with me which means I was shivering all night. Poor me. but at least, i was entertained by my book so I wasn't exactly that bored. I'm catching up baby! I'm at chapter 8; Port Angeles of the book Twilight. So yeah, haven't got anything lovey dovey yet. So keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment