Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Beef Rendang & Sweats

HOOO! I just fnished playing badminton with dad, sweats flowing out like waterfall. Oh today is funny :P We had KH for last period and Madam NG (i finally know her name because we never greet her before) was wearing a funny shirt, some sort of kindergarten shirt haha. When she stepped in the class I was so panicked yet laughing and asking Daa and Grace what is her name so in the end, she said 'Good Afternoon' that made my life so much easier. HEHE and we replied 'Good afternoon mrs.. t.eeacche..rr..' Then we saw her shirt. Nat started laughing and I pulak laughed. And here comes Gracie and Daa. I tried look at her shirt for quite a few times but never get to figure out what it was written on it. For your info, the text was printed right where her boobs are. After awhile, she came towards me to mark my book and of course, it was the best time to check out the text on her shirt. Then suddenly, "Are you trying to see what is written on my shirt?" Right at the instant *KANTOIIII* The three monsters at the back sure laughing their butts off. Haha. Crazy laaaaaa

YAY for Jan is moving to somewhere near my place (keep your fingers crossed) hehe and good luck with Mike Chadway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment