Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Deli

So yesterday was a super good day. Grace finally went out with us after soooo long long. I was so happy. :) After gathering everyone, we went to get our tickets for Sorority Row. My movie!! So my type weh. Then we went window shopping. Here comes the best part, Grace and I both have the 25 bucks voucher at F3. So we decided to go in Topshop and check out things that worth 25 bucks. We saw undies and decided to get the same ones. Gracie chose the Wonderwoman and I chose a Danger Mouse. hahahha. 2 undies for RM16.60 :) the other girls to U-bowl first while we get our undies. So the results was, Jeja got first, then Daa, then me, comes Dani, and lastly Gracie :) She scored 9! That's a good start :)

Oh we also had Delicious for lunch! I had my Caesar salad again but with chicken this time. The bowling part was just to kill time and then we headed for our movie. Grace sat next to me and I told her, "Gracie, lets try not to cover our eyes with our hands this time. I wanna try" She said OK and she looked really steady and brave. (wow) After the first girl was killed, both of us started guessing if its a ghost movie or a psycho movie. Ok, that went on for quite awhile. Then we saw this man in black started killing, yes that clears our question marks. I was so tired of being scared and frightened, I kept on leaning on Gracie's shoulder, trying to fall asleep. AIYO WHAT THE HECK.

After the movie, we walked around and Jejas went home first :( Then Dani and us. Jeja was being so hyper yesterday I can tell which I love people like her. and Dani too! She just you know, herself. So talkative and crazy :) and I miss you already Daaaaniiiii. Daa was a little quite yesterday, don't know why. Gracie was fully entertained by me so I'm sure she definitely wasn't bored. HAHA

THETA PI MUST DIE!

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment