Friday, October 9, 2009

Skipping

Good evening, bitch and bastard :)
I'm so bored but sleepy. Hehe I slept at 3 something in the morning yesterday because I went pick up my sister and Yolks from the airport. They just got back from HK. They said it was a hell of a trip. For sure, Fatty shopped like craaaazzzayyy! Two of her luggages are full of nice clothes! She bought a bag and few pairs of shoes and bags of clothes. She even met some HK celebs. Cool stuff :) Glad she's home. I miss her, I have to admit. Oh she bought me a shirt too! Checkered. PURPLE!

Then she bought this really nice Ferrero which you can't find it here in Malaysia I guess. Since I've never seen it anywhere yet. Its really addictive! She gave me a box of four that Ferrero and I finished it within a few minutes. And now I don't know where to get those chocolates :( There's a mushroom toy in my room! On my mirror, its blue! To conclude, she spent all Yolks' money. HAHA, poor thing la yolks.

Yolks joined us for dinner and we had Thai food again today at Pav. Then we shopped a lil. It was nice hanging out with just me and Fatty. Let's just put a smile on my face and enjoy my another one or two years with my closest sister before she marries and she's no longer in the family. Its not that she's not a part of the family but she'll be conquered by the husband. Only with her husband's permission, she could come back to her very own home. Her husband and children will always come first then her beloved sisters and parents. I'm sure she'll have less time to entertain me and even talks me. This is why when everytime we talk about her marriage, I would either act deaf or start crying. I get very crybaby at this issue. Just when we talk about her, leaving or when I felt like she treats her boyfriend so much better than to me, my tears start flowing. I think I've gone a little crazy with my sister. I need to go for psychologist. HEELLPPP

No comments:

Post a Comment