Friday, October 2, 2009

You

My heart was pounding unstoppably fast. I felt like it was gonna fall off. I don't know how to describe the way I felt when I caught a glimpse of your shadow, the figure and the smell. The scent that comes only from your body. Did you even bother to ask yourself who was that person that looked kind of familiar but you never remember who it was? I doubt it. Maybe two words could describe the situation I'm hanging in now, lifeless and breathless. If there's anything that could erase all the memories I have in my mind, NOW I'd like you to clear them off my mind. I've had enough of all these. Im tired, I'm sad. It's been 2 years or more now. I don't wanna sleep through the pain every single night I thought of you. Everytime I see something that might relate to you. Every little thing. It gives me a heart attack. Now my tears are rolling down the cheeks. How can the tears ever gonna stop coming because of you. Yeah, I haven't spoken to you for almost a year or two now. And I don't know what the hell on earth that still keeps me hanging. I need some rest

No comments:

Post a Comment