Wednesday, February 25, 2009

23 February

O-M-G!
I am so sorry, Aida! I was too busy with my diet plan so I planned not to go anywhere and just sit on the sofa eating fruits instead. *sobs* I wanted to talk about Daa's surprise birthday party. So, there it goes again, Daa's mom made her day, AGAIN. I remember when we're standard 6 back then, her mom wasn't in Msia and she told En. Nik to give Daa a birthday card and bought a cake for a birthday celebration in school (is that what exactly happened?) haha. Yeah, and this year, Daa's mom gave her the most memorable birthday party. She bought pizza hut and a cake secretly and brought 'em to school. So we all pretended like we're NOT celebrating her bday and she's just so blur. We had cheer practice until 5.30pm, I was so excited! but I had to act like nothing for such a long period of time. Then Jan went to primary with Nicole to set up the party. I was supposed to entertain Daa and ensure that she doesn't see what Jan's doing.
That day was so fulfilling and her tears were filled with joy! I can't even describe the exact situation but I know Daa really loves it :') I hope we'll be doing another surprise party for her next year again!

Love, Mei

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHHA!
    thnks, mei :) u did a great job at distracting me. hahaha. i was seriously blur! :D

    ReplyDelete