Friday, February 6, 2009

A New Home

Oh well, my parents made their decision! And the new house owner is a dude from Scotland :) cool stuff huh! Honestly, I don't mind shifting to another house cos the only reason why I don't wanna leave the house is because I know I will miss my bedroom and all. Basically, theres nothing for me to feel upset or depressed about. All I want is a warm and blissful family. Thats all about it. First, my parents are much relieved now, I get a new house and an additional of a new phone! Another thing is, I don't think I'll need to explain to my friends why I shift into a smaller house. Cos I think it doesn't really matters if I'm in a smaller or larger house? As long as I still have a shelter to avoid rains and lightnings I'm very much thankful. I think I've grown up. Thank God.

4 comments:

  1. what?! you're leaving valencia? );

    ReplyDelete
  2. r u leaving valencia? o.O (from: yuejen)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh nah, no worries sweeties! I'm still gonna be in valencia, just to another house :)

    ReplyDelete