Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Your Existence

Mamma mia! I'm running out of posts titles. hmph, ok I wanna write about love songs today (: since I didn't go for school today, laugh out loud. Recently I've been listening to those real heart-breaking songs, and yes I thought of you again. How could I ever get over you? Or maybe I'm referring to you, or you. I'm not sure which one of you I'm exactly referring towards. Oh, YOU. Can you stop being so woody and talk to me? I'm so frustrated here waiting for you to come and just open your mouth and spit some saliva out! Pfft. Anyway, I don't think we can get along. You are one total different person I can't communicate with. If I'm with my friends, I can simply dig some shits and start being nuts. To you, all I do is to just stare at you, giving you that evil glare. :) so yeah, byebye my dear sweetheart

Right Here With Me;
When you feel your heart's guarded
And when you see the breaks started
And when the clouds have all departed
You'll be right here with me

And when your tears are dry from crying
And when the world's turned silent
And when the clouds have all departed
You'll be right here with me

Thinking of you;
Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
was looking into..

You're the best
And yes I do regret
How I could let myself
Let you go
Now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
Oh I think you should know


Hey, what if humans turn cold-blooded one day? That will be the most awesome thing that'll ever happen! But how I meant by saying cold-blooded is not the actual meaning of it, is that, there's one day humans lost their humanity, sympathy and conscience. I think I've lost mine, most probably. My grandma got hospitalized for having breathing difficulty and high blood pressure. When I was in the car with my mom, I told her that I've been so care-free constantly. Maybe I'm all grown up now and I knew all the issues they made up causing all the family members in tons of arguments and disagreements. I'm tired of being upset over all these stuffs and so what if my grandma is on the sick bed? Can I help? No I can't but to cry and say 'get well soon, take care'. Nothing more I could do, only God decides whether or not she should leave the world or stay. I'm sure this sounded really absurd to people and I'm not sure myself if I'm doing the right thing. Forgive me.

Mei

No comments:

Post a Comment