Tuesday, February 3, 2009

An Immortal Friend

Today, there it is, it reached. Today is the day that Nab has to leave us. I know she can't do anything about it but being upset and cry. She still has two younger siblings in primary and she knows she has to do something about it. Her parents changed her to BU3, which is much far away from us. Nab and I are like twins, seriously. Just that we're one Cina and one Melayu. :) Nab is my partner in everything. Netball, cheerleading and in everything I do, I'd pull her along. Especially during netball time. When I'm about to shoot, she'll put her hands up high, get ready to take the ball if I don't shoot. And I don't feel pressure at all.

Another thing, recently, we were crazy about our 'someone'. When everytime I saw my someone, she'll be the first one who shouts and yells at me, calling 'MEI! there he is!' and both of us start jumping around laughing hysterically. SO she planned to confess to her someone, I'm not sure if she did it already but I'll always support and agree with every decision she make. And I know she loves this guy to beat. Yeah, us both are like that, all the time. We're nuts I can say. Just because of that, I swear I can't live without her. I do everything with her and God is expecting me to live life all alone now? No matter what, I'll get to see her soon. I'll make sure I see her! And I hope she can adapt to the new school environment. Don't miss us too much, Nabil. If anyone bully you in your school, I SWEAR they won't have a good life after that. *giggles*

I always love you, Nabil.

Mei <3

No comments:

Post a Comment