Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Biggest Fear

The one and only thing I fear most is LIZARDS. People, can you imagine how soft and scary lizards are? There's this one time when I was little, I went to my mom's office. Then I saw a lady walking pass me and I looked down at her leg, I saw a lizard sticking on her leg. I thought she sticked a lizard sticker or something on her leg as a trend or something? So I didn't bother to tell or ask her. So when she went next door, all of a sudden I heard "AHH!!" then.. I knew that lizard was real. From that day, I would at least take 20 meters away from every single lizard to prevent any major reactions that might cause injuries to others. Pfft, I'm serious, one time, when I was going into the toilet, there was a black-spotted lizard gliding furiously off the wall then I shouted loudly until I could hear my echo and ran out to the living room crying unstoppable. I think its the only creature that could scare me to death. Seriously, a reminder to everyone, you will know how scary it is when it try to break its tail and approaches you. Oh God.

Mei

No comments:

Post a Comment