Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chinese New Year '09

First and foremost, Thanks alot for your presence to make the party the most wonderfullest and fulfilling one I've ever had!

It was an awesome night. My house was so full and packed until i felt like there was no more space for me. Before we got the party started, my elder sister was so excited and eager to cheat my LITTLE friends' money! And Nicole Mei Fern was the one and only who jumped into the pool all by herself. haha, she's so cute! Poor thing, nobody wants to join her. Then, the arrival of all my dudes and dudettes. Its a CNY party and also sort of a reunion. I invited all my old schoolmates who are no longer in SSB. Especially someone I haven't been meeting for years. Seriously, YEARS. She was my bestfriend when I'm in Standard 4. She's Karin. I'm glad she came and I'm surprisingly happy to meet her again, wondering how would she look like after so many years not meeting up. She's skinny, very skinny and she told us she had 6 boyfriends. So, we kind of talk like we're bestfriends? I guess she didn't change much. Perhaps. After that, everyone squeezed in the theatre and they watched House Bunny, then 4bia. Holy mama, everyone was shouting and screaming like friggin' deadshit! They went so high. x) So were my parents, sister and soon to be brother in law ;)

So, my post for my CNY party shall end here. Lastly, I'm very much thankful for the memories and I swear I would cherish them till the end of time.

Lots of love,
Mei

No comments:

Post a Comment