Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Desserts?

OMG I forgot to tell how my last weekend went. It was an awesome one :) I had good food all the way! On saturday, I went to my sister's company at Puchong then we headed to The Gardens and had sushi! It was yummy :) then we walked to Mid Valley and we had Haagen Dazs Fondue which is irresistable (but I don't have it often last time because I was going on my diet plan but now I'm diet-free! yaypeopleyay!) Oh on that night, I had a piece of marble cheese and chocolate banana cake from Secret Recipe. So on sunday, I had Thai food at Pavilion. We went for window shopping and returned home with half a dozen of cupcakes. At night, I had a bowl of porridge with a cupcake as dessert. OH EM GEE :D Then, I had a plate of pasta with tomato sauce yesterday for dinner and I just had a plate of nasi briyani with fish cakes and sausages. One word, DELICIOUS!

Battlefield.
P/S: I can't wait for holidays, babeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment