Monday, August 10, 2009

Jana Floral

I just had my dinner. And guess how much rice did I take? ONE WHOLE PLATE of rice with anchovies, steamed egg and vegetables. YUMS. It sounded so simple but when you mix em up together, it's heaven :) my dad told me that we're gonna have a super dinner with shark's fin soup, abalone etc soon, most probably within this week. The way he told me was like 'We (excluding you since you're on your diet) are gonna have a very fulling dinner' I immediately stopped him from completing his sentence and said, 'Dad, I'm officially OFF diet. So I can't eat with NO LIMIT.' Haha then he went 'Oh? So you stopped all your diet meals like oats, salads and stuff?' I said, 'Yes paps :) LETS EAT PUAS PUAS!'

Today we had BM, English, Science and Moral test papers. Science paper 2 was hard! I couldn't answer some of the questions. I hope I can still score an A. Tomorrow's Maths! Sejarah! Wish me luuuucckkkssss

2bowlsofsteamedegg

No comments:

Post a Comment