Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wholeway

I'm dead bored. August test is next week and I'm NOT prepared, at all. Maths is getting harder day by day but I'm gonna fail sooner or later. I always wanted to go get help for my school's mama, Pn Roseni but I never did. Sigh, I must go to her either one of these days. Oh yeah, we had photography session today, for the coolest cheerleaders alive :) I miss cheer (again), doing stunts, toe-touchs, and everything else.

Tea or Coffee?
I don't know why some people don't like coffee. Coffee is like the best. I even remember when and why I started taking coffee. When I was back in Standard 6, so called studying for UPSR, I tend to drink it every night. Tea is nice when you have it in the morning. It's so freshening. Then I'll have it with a piece of toast with peanut butter, weee :) How I wish I could eat more than A PIECE. That's all for now.

I think I miss him again. Lets not look at the calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment