Saturday, August 1, 2009

OH MY

Hello! I'm back to blogger! I don't know why I can't find the want to blog for the past 1 month, although so many major things happened. Like cheer practices, major arguments in between, Cheer 09, feelings after cheer ended, how's life doing in school without skipping lessons for practices, and so on. I miss those days, really :( our cheer coaches too. Kheen Ho and Li Yen. They put on a lot of efforts, making us the best of the best. Unfortunately, maybe it's not our time yet. We were ranked the 20th place, after getting 17th the previous year. I was utterly confident that we're gonna be in Top 10 like, for sure. No doubt. But it just went wrong. I really wanna get at least Top 10 placing just to prove that the practices we had weren't for shits. No one knows it could turn out this way. Well, to be optimistic, there's always next year right? I really really hope I can join next year but I'm having PMR so my parents would definitely disallow me to join. That's 'bout Cheer 09.

Today we had our Open Day, which we have to perform our cheer routine for the very last time. With each and every cheerleaders of Falcons. Kar Yee changed school but she performed with us because we didn't wanna perform without her. So yeah, the performance was good! The stunts went up smoothly! Grace was confident ;) but the pyramid wasn't that good though. It's okay, we already did our best and we're happy. There goes Falcons 09. I have to say, I'm proud to be apart of Falcons, really. It feels great to be around crazy cheerleaders like them. I will miss cheering, and the good old times we had together. I love Falcons <3

Love,
Mei

No comments:

Post a Comment