Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Holland

Holyshrimp! Guess what? I went for grocery shopping with my dad yesterday for the ever first time! Yes, just me and him alone :P For others maybe that'll normal but for MY dad, it's surprising. Actually he wanted to get some green wasabi beans then we took more and more stuffs. From a basket to a trolley of stuffs! And I finally bought my salad vegetables, thanks Paps for reminding me :) After the grocery shopping, Paps accompanied me to get my cereal and cookies (with chocolate chips, people!) all the way from old wing to new. After that, we headed home. So, I came back from school just now, there's a burger and pasta left over. What else? I had a quarter of the burger and a plate of pasta. That's not all! I had a cookie and 2 (TWO) bowls of cereal! 'IS MEI CRAZY?!' Yes I am :) I feel like my stomach is gonna explode in another 2 minutes. I'm such a weird kid I can tell. If I were to eat as much as I took just now before Cheer 09, I'll be pushing my tummy in, taking milk, orange juice, whatever it takes to release the shit out of my anus. But now? I can have as much RICE as I want and I feel just so gooodddd. HEHE that's the psycho me. Oh by the way, my neighbors are moving back to Holland :( I'm gonna miss Eva and Sophie, Uncle Lauren and Aunt Anne!

No comments:

Post a Comment