Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Keep It Going

I had my homemade burger again :) with egg, vege, thai chili sauce, and cheeesee. I think this month's posts are practically about food, delicious food I have everyday. Teeheee. Oh maths was hard, and so I got em all wrong.



My secret admirer reminded me of something. So did Mei Ling. Therefore, I shall stay awake tonight. Last year's today, I should've done something like I did two years back but I didn't because I don't think if I did or I did not, makes any difference. Well, as for this year, I would at least do it HERE. Have you ever wanted to receive a text message from me again? Because during my last year's and this year's birthday, I was so hoping that I could receive just a simple and short message from you. That's way more than enough. Right at this moment, I can tell that I did not moved on.

1moreday

No comments:

Post a Comment