Friday, August 7, 2009

Wrappo

Mamma mia! Here I go again, my my, how can I resist you!
Today's great. I reached home at 1pm and I planned with mom the day before and the day before yesterday to get my hair cut and O'briens at OU. Thanks Mama! So we reached OU around 2pm and we headed to O'briens. I had the same old stuff, Tripledecker shared with Mei Ling while my mom had a Cold Wrappo and Mei Teng had a sandwich I forgot what it's called. They have the best iced chocolate I swear! It's so cooling hehe! After the fulfilling lunch, Mom and I went for our hair cuts then Mei Teng and my maid go for grocery shopping. I finished my hair cut in around 30 mins? Oh I got my bangs back! :) Mom wasn't done yet so I went for a walk and stopped at Forever21. I was so hoping to find the dress I saw the other day but unfortunately, I couldn't seem to find it anywhere in the shop! So saddening. *Emo moment* I walked back to meet up with mom and all. Then I saw Crocs. The type I've been wanting so long finally has my size! I quickly called mom and told her to come immediately. So I got a silver one :) MeiTeng & MeiLing got the same type too, just different colors. Before going to the basement, I definitely would like to get some mooncakes so mom bought me a box. There goes my YUMSYUMMYYUMYUMS day :) Thanks mommy, iloveyouuu
Ps: My fat sister is back but sick. sigh
5candiesleft

No comments:

Post a Comment