Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Beach

HEYHO! I just got back from Pangkor Island. It wasn't as nice compared to the first time I went there. The resort we stayed in were kind of suckish. So creepy. Thank God I didn't hear or see the supernaturals. haha! We went for a boat trip and some went for a swim in the sea. The little ones went on the banana boat! Whatever you call it. I didn't go cos I don't wanna get wet. I know, so sissy. I ate alot, again. Rice almost everyday. Atleast I was conscious enough to skip breakfast. HEHE. Oh! I saw Elaine and Nich too :) We coincidentally met each other for a few times. I was practically having homesick the first night in Pangkor. I couldn't sleep well :'( So glad I'm back home. Ok, I shall update some photos soon. By the way, I drove just now! With my sister's guidance of course. Weee and she said I'm goooooood :) (so proud la weyyyy)

Selamat Hari Rayaaaaa! I can't wait for open houses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment