Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Mean Angel

"Netball club with Ezzy!"

"Someone cried when Nat left for Kari!"
Quoted by Grace Tan.
Go dig your ear, sweetie!
In translation:
Nat broke up with Ezzy.
Someone cried when Nat left for Korea.
So, that's how everything started with today. Aida, Grace, Nat and I were so crazy and wild then we went so psycho and insane. Then Daa started "thinking about stuffs" and storied us. Technically just me and Nat, Grace went elsewhere (we all should know where she went :P) So, we were talking and laughing. Grace told me something about our friend and it sounded really absurb. I mean, how can this internal naturally growing shiznit can STOP growing with just a little minor external compression? It won't even hurt much I guess and it will cause your shiznit to stop getting bigger? HEHEH that's so funny! But according to Daa, Nat has the opposite case. Hers will never stop growing. The more compressions, the better :P Because when something compresses it, it bounces off the surface and gets bigger. Its the springy type! HAHAHA! I like, Natto ;) However, Nat still laughed and said IM OPEN! Daa said, I know I'm mean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment