Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rhythm

WOOOHOOO..
So who's the rockstar out there!
HEHE, help me for I've gone insane :) Our whole family went for karaoke at Neway in OU yesterday night. Yes that includes the two little ones and never forget my parents that hardly get out to occasions that you have to scream your lungs out! Our room for sure produced the loudest sound. In combination of all our voices. Our yellings and screamings sure made the crowd go, WOOHOO :) Fatty ordered a towel of beer and food. After 4 cups of beer, Paul was drunk! (LOUSY LA) Then Dad got high and start dancing and shuffling! OMG, yesterday night was a good night :) Oh and we sang I Gotta Feeling. I yelled my favourite part! People who heard me shouting that random lyrics before, they should know how crazy I sounded. Right Daa? HEHEHEH. So we sang till 2am and decided to ask for bill. We were forced to :( I was too hyped up till I didn't even wanna leave the room! How crazy. Apparently, I had tons of fun. More fun to come baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment