Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hotstuff

WOOT WOOT!
What a busy week, last week. I been to two houses last week for raya. Yes, Jan John's and Daa's open house. Daa got back from Singapore on Saturday night and aunty invited us over for my cousin's belated birthday party. I had rice! Ok, that was already, half broke diet. Then I reached Daa's house at around 9.30pm? Without having a chance to gasp for air, Aunty Liza told me to try on her red kebaya. HAHA dah la I kept on telling Daa that I can't never fit in the kebaya and I was so tired after quickly pack my clothes and rushing to come over her house.

A night with me and my loud voice will definitely keep you awake. I did kept Daa awake till 3.30am. Then I got sleepy. HEHE. Told you I will get hyped up once it has passed 1am! I did so many crazy unimaginable stuffs. We texted Snickers at 3am. Replied his message actually. But then guess he fell asleep. Then at 5.55am! I was half awake and kind of heard sound. Daa was talking! You can't never picture the situation, it was scary! I freaked out. I thought Daa sleep-talks. I wanted to wake her up or something but I don't dare. After awhile, she stopped talking and I heard her flipped close her phone. DAMN! SHE WAS TALKING ON THE PHONE! She scared the hell out of me.

So I woke up at 8 something and get ready to go Jan's for breakfast while Daa went to Hanis's house. I had one ketupat and some rendang. Pineapples can't never be missed :) Then I headed back to Daa's. Elaine was there already! She looked pretty. Half an hour later, everyone else came. I met Jeja and Neesa. Neesa doesn't look really like Nat though. Haha. Daa's soto sticky rice is DAAAMN NICE. The rendang too! From S'pore :P After lunch, you know what's next. Camwhore session laaaa what else. Fuh, it was a great yet tiring day. I walked home at 4 and sister asked to play badminton right when I reached my doorstep. Burnt calories!

I had fun in the past one week :) thanks girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment