Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chuckles

GOOD MORNING, PUKES!
I sure enjoyed yesterday night. I THREW UP. What the hell, after so long, living a healthy life, not getting fever, no vommiting and stomach ache. It came back. I vommited at 12 something in the midnight due to some reasons. I took something and I was breathless. The 'something' was stucked in my throat and I was rubbing my neck hoping that I will burp out some gases but I guess that was just stupid. So after I vommited, my stomach was so empty! I had chicken rice at Paul's restaurant for dinner and everything came out. Meanwhile, I was watching a horror movie. Please picture the situation of me suffering from the restless puking and curling up into a ball, covering my eyes with my hands leaving a little gap between my fingers because I was bloody scared. I was so hungry and I had sorethroat right after the puking. Luckily my sister was around and she KIND OF helped me out. She told me to drink a glass of water with lemon. I felt better and I ate, at 2am! Just some Apollo(s) :) Then we watched tv till 4am while waiting for everyone else to come back. I feel so much better now. But it was such a good experience, I LIKE! (what caused my vommit) First timer, babeh. You can't imagine :P Today is Sunday! So fast. I think I'm going for Thai food later with everyone in the house. I eat alot for the past one month and so, I gained weight. I think I should go for Final Destination 4. Oh NO! I think I'm watching a horror movie later. I GOOTTAA FEEELING


I love Nat's second latest post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment