Monday, September 7, 2009

Ladies' Day

Dad went for fishing early this morning at 5am. I woke up at 10am (I know I'm a pig) then went out for Thai massage at BSD around 1pm. OMG that was so painful I tell you. That woman freakin cracked my bones! I could hear the cracking sound every 5 seconds. Then she pitched my arms, fat arms and my legs. Maybe I'm just not healthy thats why my body aches now. Oh she massaged my hands and I paid full attention for some reasons while she doing massaging my hands. I was thinking about someone (Daa tell me you love me if you're reading this) I kind of remembered whatever she did to my hand so baby, your hands are all mine tomorrow! Anyway, then Mom and I wanted to go for facial but Mom forgot to tell the person that we're booking for TWO. So there's only a place left. Bloody hell. Then I suggested to go OU. I bought pineapple tarts people! Don't know if it's as nice as the one Jan bought but I hope it'll be. Then I bought my contact lens and had nasi lemak with rendang for dinner! At 6pm -.- Haven't been taking dinner so early after I officially OFF diet. So today's activity is practically just me and my mom. I enjoyed today, thanks momma!

School tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment