Thursday, September 17, 2009

Giggles

What, Why? NO.

the above line of words are from Aida Sofia. We imagined how mean, evil and bad she'll treat her kids years later. HAHAH! And then when the kids' mom got hyper, they're gonna get terribly disturbed by the mom. For example, like ME.

One particular flashback:
Civic class*
-I was giving 110% concentration, trying to get every word that came out from Pn. Nadia's mouth. Then a lil innocent girl, was trying to distract me! I was writing the pantun teacher told us to copy down. She was flipping my correction tape, pushing it back and forth and playing with my pen, throwing it near me. So I took everything, put it back into my pencil case and push it far far away from her hands. It was unreachable. BUT, unfortunately I was holding a pen in my hand. So what else? She violently snatched the pen from my hand and she scares me! You violent little girl!

GRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment