Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Irreplaceable Bestfriend

I was suppose to type, "IMA KILL YOU AIDA SOFIA!" but now i changed my mind. I should type,
"Go on with your hyperness. I like it :P So I can conteng your book more often!"

I'm not even 1% annoyed :P I can't wait for Genting, alahaaaaiiii. No. 2+3+2, betul!

*Some flashbacks*
-Mei was doing her work on Daa's table together with Daa. Daa was being crazy so she pushed Mei's book and she terconteng her own book -.-
-Mei was doing Sejarah notes. Daa was shaking the table and being crazy again. So Mei's book fell to the ground :(
-Mei was taking revenge on Daa, trying to conteng her book with her ruler that has some ink on it. But then SOMEONE shouted and told teacher that Mei BULLY her. Pandai kau! Still, I'm proud to say, there's a purple line in Daa's book!!
-Someone and Someone were quarreling then Mei was doing sign language but Daa doesn't seemed to understand and did the super blur face :D

But I still like being around you eventhough you get out of control sometimes :P no, most of the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment