Sunday, January 11, 2009

Confessions

praying to god that you'll always remember me as time flies,
hoping that I could show you how badly I miss you,
not demanding for more but I just wanna take a closer view of you again,
please I'm begging you on my knees,
everytime I get out there,
my eyes are just searching for your gorgeous smile,
my nose are just sensing for the smell of your perfume,
wishing that you could give me a warm hug again that always comforts me,

it's been a year or two and those feelings still remain here,
I've read through all the text messages you sent,
the pictures you took of,
recalling everything you said,
the moments we hanged out together,
the laughters and the days we didn't talk to each other,

just a few days you weren't by my side,
i felt so lonesome,
cause we both know I'm not that strong,
nothing more i'm asking for,
but just to see and hug you once more,
I long for your return.

this post was written 6 months ago.
Mei, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment