Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A soon gaining much weight man

Steven Tan; he has been eating and eating plus, not exercising at all. He has been crapping all day, being all psyched-up. AND, he loves to sleep, last time he used to sleep around 3-4 am. but now, haven't been reaching 11 pm, he already fell asleep. This is the consequences of eating so much, he gained umm let me guess, 10 pounds? dah la he so hangus-ed. Adorable! On the other hand, everyone knows how active Ah Xiong is. So no doubt about it, he still will be the best long-jumper in our school. Representing our school to MSSD! woots. So don't come complaining I didn't praise you but keeps talking bad 'bout you. Though, I still support you on gaining much more weight! Cos by then, you'll be way heavier than me and I don't have to be afraid that I'm overweight. HAHA.

1 comment:

  1. steven tan, mana ada gemuk? dia sangat fit. saya dengan dia banyak friend punya la.. dia banyak fit.. baru je jumpa dia pagi ini.. nampak fit je. I AM NT AH YAN JUST BORROW AH YAN ACCOUNT!!

    ReplyDelete