Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hesitations

I think i like someone. Someone I'm not really sure of his last name. Every time I went passed him, I dare not to even glance at him. When I was talking about him among my friends, I blushed. I'm confused. I was unconsciously liking him till now, I realized. But do I take this seriously, or its just a few days crush? Here, I'm the type of person that once I truthfully love someone, it takes hundred years for me to move on. So I try my very best not to fall in love. Now that he's a thousand miles away. I'm relaxed, finally I don't need to think much anymore. No point if I'm dreaming of him, kissing him in the rain, cuddling and stuff. I go on with my life. Now that someone else came up. I'm just simply afraid that he isn't the one, again. I don't wanna cry myself to bed over and over again. Being so depressed so on? I don't wanna sleep through the pain. Its been torturing me, really. If I ever fall in love again, this time, I don't think I'm capable enough to escape.

Mei, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment