Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Knee

I have a major knee pain and so are my friends. Everyone seems to be having knee problems. Poor thing.

So, I was looking for suitable Saga shirt size. Right, tomorrow's my MSSD cross country. Daa and I aren't afraid of losing and getting last but we're just worried that we'll be real exhausted and can't continue jogging. I'm definitely sure the distance will be way further compared to our school's road run. Apparently, I'm excited x) So Yeah, I've been searching for Saga people to lend me a shirt but I guess I'm too tall and huge to fit. Sigh. I went and ask from the guys instead. EXCUSE ME? Imagine, If I would to wear the SUPER SKINNY girls' shirts like Daa's, how tight will it be on me? And I bet it can only covers the first half of my body and show off my belly (SEXY!) haha. So yeah, no choice. But I love wearing huge shirts though, at least I won't be so sweaty.

Alright. Second thing, I think I don't have better stuffs to do? I love wandering around in school. Going up to my class and back down. Although I realized that my knee is actually cracking. Plus, I don't think he is interested. He doesn't seem to be doing anything, giving any signals telling that he wants to know more about me? He didn't ask for my cell number :( I really want to know more about him. If he's wild? And easy-going.


Mei, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment