Monday, January 19, 2009

PARAMORE

I want slap the annoying monster left and right.

Anywayyyyy, my post for today is just to focus on my beloved bestfriend, guess who? :O
AIDA SOFIA! She has been crazy over Paramore since, last year? And just with ONE particular song. DECODE. She has been singing it all day! Nab, Grc, and I had gone mad. But its fun looking at Daa's hilarious face :) SOMETIMES, I enjoyed listening to her. If she's like extremely wild and hyper, the situation will be better. Cos whenever Daa is not smiling, its as if like she wants to kill people, which is a very bad thing. I don't know if she has something untold inside, but I'd want her to live on happily every day. Daa Babe you hear this? ahahaha and now everything she does, everywhere she goes, she'll be like DECODE! DECODE! Crazy girl, but i love :)

Mei, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. im screaming i love you so,
    my thoughts u cant decode.

    ReplyDelete