Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lullaby

Cheer '09 practice finally started and here goes our newly captain, Tijan Dina. I guess we can get back into a better place this year. At least in top 15 I hope? Maybe last year there's too many juniors and we're not as strong and tough. But now, we're gonna have super training for everyone! Extreme stretching for flyers, and others too of course :) I think this year is gonna be great too because our 2007's captain is here with us to coach us! Anddd we have coaches from outside too! Choreography, fitness and stunts! I bet there'll be a lots of fun. I hope my back will do just fine. Next, the annual road run is just around the corner! I joined the MSSD road run too, just to gain experience though I know I'll be like top 10 + 0 ? *gasps* Anyway, I hope 2009 sports activities and all will go on smoothly. No injuries, No pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment