Sunday, January 25, 2009

Inter-course

I can't read this someone's mind. Why is this someone wanting to make love so desperately? I guess it is normal for the age this someone is in now, but, I can't accept the fact that this someone actually become so horny than I'd expected. Plus, this someone is so called my closest friend, but, I don't get any news from this someone. This year, is gonna ultimately change. It already start changing. I hope, I'll still be seeing the same old this 'someone'. Right now I get why this someone doesn't talk to me that much. Because this someone has someone in mind already. One thing I totally don't get it, I'm disappointed of this someone's change. Into a total different person, so strange and, unreadable. Whether its true or not about the rumors spread, I hope you know what exactly you're doing my friend. You're my best friend. I share everything with you and I hope you do the same.

LOVE,
Mei.

1 comment: